ForumsQuestionsNo more "remind me before" options in web app?

No more "remind me before" options in web app?
helillourenco

Posted: Oct 20, 2023
Score: 0 Reference
Is it broken or is it a downgrade?
The testflight app still let me choose (one) different reminder before due time; the webapp is just "1 hour". I'm not a paying subscriber anymore, BTW.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Oct 20, 2023
Score: -1 Reference
Hi there,

Yes, the customized reminders are a paid feature:
https://info.toodledo.com/why-upgrade

Thanks
helillourenco

Posted: Oct 23, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
So, they became a paid feature. Not cool.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Oct 24, 2023
Hi there,

They have always been a paid feature. At least since we took over Toodledo in 2021.

Have a look here what other features you would get with a paid subscription:
https://info.toodledo.com/why-upgrade

We are certain with less than $0.20 per day you will be getting a lot more value!

Have a great day!
behrman1

Posted: Nov 12, 2023
Claiming that this has always been a paid feature is just not true. I have been using the reminder option of “1 minute before” for years and now it is no longer available. You have every right to make features paid only, or change your minds at any time. What you don’t have the right to do is downgrade a feature and claim that it has always been so.
helillourenco

Posted: Nov 21, 2023
Posted by behrman1:
What you don’t have the right to do is downgrade a feature and claim that it has always been so.

Thanks, I'm not crazy. AFAIK, multiple reminders per task were, indeed, paid feature. But we had the option to set different "remind me before" times, not only 1 hour. BTW, it isn't just the web app, the ios app also, although show all the options, only set the 1 hour before.
Definitely not cool.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.