ForumsQuestionsAny problems syncing this evening from Web to iPhone?

Any problems syncing this evening from Web to iPhone?
lmsergio

Posted: Sep 05, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I'm experiencing some problems syncing. changes made on the web are not showing up on my iPhone, even after multiple syncs (closing and restarting of TD on the iPhone), and even after rebooting the iPhone and trying again.

Perhaps it's a server issue?

Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thank you.

Luca
Anders

Posted: Sep 05, 2009
Seems to be working for me. You could try a Force sync Toodledo -> iPhone to straighten out your data, but I don't know why the regular sync isn't working for you.
lmsergio

Posted: Sep 06, 2009
Thanks, Anders.

I tried, but the Force sync doesn't work either.

Strangely, I re-downloaded ToDo, and it syncs perfectly. On the downside, it's very slow and sluggish.

Any other ideas?
stu

Just a thought, but how are your other Internet connected apps behaving from the iPhone? I've had general problems when a WiFi connection was problematic, or when the 3G network had very poor performance. It coudl be that the toodledo app may be less forgiving to network performance issues than the ToDo app.
Anders

If the Toodledo app is not syncing, and it is not a network issue, I would first try starting fresh by removing your login details from "Modify Account Login" and then reentering them, and trying a fresh first time sync. If that doesn't work I would try reinstalling the app. Sometimes you just get a bad install of an app, especially if it was installed OTA with less than ideal network strength.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.