ForumsQuestions24h time format

24h time format
ju9or

Posted: Jun 20, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Could you possibly add a setting for 12h/24h time format?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 20, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion. I just added this to our todo list.
Qrystal

Posted: Jul 09, 2008
I've realized this isn't as easy as just changing the output format .... there's also the handling of all the fields that handle time inputs too! Yikes!!

I, personally, switched myself as much to 24h time as possible years ago when I realized the efficiency of it... and the fact that (most of?) Europe uses it. I don't know much about the world (never been out of North America) but I'm under the impression that I'll be one of many people very happy to see it implemented.

Thanks for adding it to your list! :)
charles

Posted: Aug 09, 2008
I'm a Swiss user, and all this am/pm stuff is hard for us Europeans, so I support the request, get us 24h format.

And if possible, a custom date format would be cool, eg here we use the dot as separator, so Feb 15, 2008 would be 15.2.2008.
charles

Posted: Aug 10, 2008
oops, and I forgot : please provide an option to begin the week on Monday in the date selector. That's when we begin to work, here, in Europe :-)
Ann

Posted: Aug 11, 2008
The date format for me is not such a problem, I'm glad already to be able to use D/M/Y, it doesn't have to be D.M.Y or D-M-Y, but I should be glad when the 24h format would be added, and yes, also the week beginning on monday would be convenient...
Yes, in Europe the weekend is really the week-end.
robert.barcos

Posted: Oct 07, 2008
first off, toodledo is excellent. i've tried many other task management programs but this is the best.

i strongly support the 24h request but it's the date format that is really confusing. day/month/year is in order of hierarchy.

also, i thought that sunday was "the seventh day", not the first. it would be fantastic if the calendar weeks could start on mondays. i've been making lots of mistakes choosing the second day from the left thinking it's tuesday only to find out that it is in fact monday. :o(

thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 07, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion.
robert.allard

Posted: Dec 30, 2008
I was going to ask for the 24h format but it is already there. Just hope that you will take care of this soon. Thanks.
vittoge

Posted: Mar 26, 2009
i ahve same request done already by robert.barcos
the possibility to choose first day as monday instead of sunday in the monthly calendar view when adding a date to a task.

i made a lot of mistakes same as Robert said !!!

Tks
slamp

Posted: Mar 28, 2009
Same as previous, monday first day of week and 24h format.

Thanks in advance
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.