ForumsQuestionsModifying Due date for multiple items simultaneously

Modifying Due date for multiple items simultaneously
tbaker

Posted: Sep 16, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi all,
Is there a way to select a whole bunch of tasks at once and change attributes for them all at the same time?

For example, even though I have a pretty well organized task list, I have far more stuff listed to get done today than I'll ever be able to. My typical morning consists of looking at overdue tasks, basically the stuff I didn't get done yesterday, and updating them accordingly by updating the due date, or delegating the tasks (I use the Tag Column for who I've asked to help).

My ideal process would be to somehow select all of the items I want to make the same change to, and do it once for all of the items, not one by one as it's very time consuming. Is there a way to do this already?
Anders

You can edit multiple tasks using multiedit. See this similar question: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/2497/-12877/can-i-change-due-date-on-multiple-tasks-at-the-same-time-how.html
You can't just edit multiple tasks by selecting which ones to edit, though that has been a popular suggestion, but if you give the advanced search a shot, it can do some impressive things.

This message was edited Sep 16, 2009.
tbaker

Thanks for the Very quick reply. A search on the forums for "modify multiple" didn't turn it up, but I guess I was using the wrong term = modify/edit.

I'll give this a shot, Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.