ForumsQuestionsExclude Contexts

Exclude Contexts
chogg

Posted: Jul 02, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hello all,

The Context feature is very useful. However, I find that many of my tasks involve the computer and can be done either at home or at work, say. So I can't just select the "Work" context, since that will hide all of the "No context" tasks which are related to work. What I'd really like to be able to do is, instead of selecting a context to *show*, select a context to *hide*. e.g. when I go to work, I hide all the "Home" context tasks, and vice versa.

I guess a more advanced version, which would accomplish everything I want but would be much more powerful, would be if we could individually select the list of which contexts we want displayed. This sounds similar to the "Boolean Folder" request which you frequently get, except with Contexts instead of Folders.

Anyway, I'm sure a ton of people would benefit from such a feature. In the meantime, thanks for a great product!

Chip
Eric

Posted: Jul 02, 2008
I second the "Exclude". I'm hoping this will be in the advanced Search I've been hearing about.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 03, 2008
Yes, this should be possible with the advanced/enhanced search.

We are nearing completion of the advanced search (its been a big/long project) so we should have something to show not too long from now.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.