ForumsQuestionsEmail reminders not working

Email reminders not working
Guillermo

Posted: Sep 22, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I cannot get email reminders working :-( I did all the configuration steps, but it does not work. Do I need to be a pay user for it?

Thanks,
Guillermo
Anders

No, you don't need a Pro account for reminders. Make sure you click "Save Changes" after adding your email address to the reminder configuration page. If you have done that, make sure the reminders are not being diverted by your spam filter.
Guillermo

I did so but still I don't get them :-(
Anders

Are you placing a check in the "remind me" box for tasks you want to be reminded of, and setting the lead time? Email reminders are working for me, so I am guessing there is either something you have not done correctly, or your email service is filtering them out somehow.
Guillermo

I think I got now the problem. I am using Todo from Appigo and I set date and time as due date but it does not set the email reminder I think...
Anders

That is correct. There is no way to set Toodledo reminders from the Todo app. The only places they can currently be set are on the Toodledo website, the Slim website, or in the official Toodledo iPhone app. Todo does not even have a reminder field, they just send reminders for every task that has a Due Date/Time.
Anders

Incidentally, you can still get a daily email of your Hotlist, or use the Twitter connection to get reminders (which can, in some cases, be sent directly to SMS) without setting task-specific reminders on the website.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.