ForumsQuestionskeyboard shortcut for tab view

keyboard shortcut for tab view
eykanal

Posted: Sep 30, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
After reading this FAQ entry, I noticed that there's no shortcut for the "Tag" view. Is this something that is available but undocumented? Just simply never implemented? If the first, how do I do it? If the second, please consider this a request that a keyboard shortcut be implemented for that view. Thanks!

Edit: fixed a stupid spelling mistake.

This message was edited Sep 30, 2009.
Anders

What is the "tab" view?
You can use shortcuts to switch between any of the first 9 tabs in whichever view you are using. The shortcuts are numbers 1 through 9 (1 goes to the leftmost tab, etc.).

This message was edited Sep 30, 2009.
eykanal

Tab view (the "View By" list at the top of the screen, in which "Tag" is currently selected):

I'm aware how to switch between tabs in a given view, I'm wondering why this particular view, which seems to be another "main" view (like "context" or "due date") isn't available via keyboard shortcuts.
Vin Thomas

Do you mean tag view? Because all of the views use tabs.
eykanal

Posted by Vin Thomas:
Do you mean tag view? Because all of the views use tabs.

/me bonks head

Right. Thanks. Tag view. Not tab view.

Anyway! Is it possible to get to the Tag view using keyboard shortcuts?
Anders

Apparently not. It is not documented at least. I agree there should be a shortcut for Tag view.
eykanal

Thanks. Is there an official way to submit a feature request to the dev team?
Anders

Toodledo will almost certainly catch it here, and slap the thanks for the suggestion on it. That means they have cataloged it with their requests. You can also submit feature requests through the support ticket system, but with a basic account, you only get two of those, so it is probably wise to save them in case you run into any problems in the future.
Proximo

Posted: Oct 01, 2009
Posted by eykanal:
Thanks. Is there an official way to submit a feature request to the dev team?

Toodledo is awesome when it comes to reading the post by users and understanding what they are asking for. This is not true for so many other sites I have used in the past.

Don't mean they will do it, but they do listen and let us know about it. :-)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 02, 2009
Wow, I can't believe we missed that. Even with the keyboard shortcut additions that we made today. Sorry. We'll get that in the next update for sure.
Anders

Posted: Oct 02, 2009
Awesome. Disregard the comment about this I just posted in the News thread :)
eykanal

Posted: Oct 27, 2009
Just noticed that this was addressed in a news item earlier this month. Awesome support, thanks a ton!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.