ForumsQuestionsTrack Progress?

Track Progress?
aburns

Posted: Jul 15, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I know this is more of a function of a project tool like MS Project, but does Toodledo have a feature that allows progress tracking? For example, if I have only contacted 1 of 4 people I need to contact as part of a task, I'd like to be able to record the task as 25% complete. Am I overlooking a way to do this? Thanks for your help!
whitten

Posted: Jul 15, 2008
I have tracked completion by using percentage completion in the TAG : 0%, 22%, 75% etc.
This also conveniently puts a tab for that percentage of completion in the "View by TAG" section of Toodledo
Qrystal

Posted: Jul 17, 2008
I use notes, personally. I then have plenty of room to describe the current state of the task, what's holding it up, what to do next.

I know there's subtasks in the Pro version, and I use them occasionally, but a lot of times I really just want to keep all the details of a task within the same item in the list. I use the notes field for that too, often using the following system:

[x] completed subtask
[/] partly completed subtask
[_] subtask yet to complete

This allows me to keep dependent subtasks in the order they should be, without messing around with settings.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.