ForumsQuestionsIs it possible to filter by status in the Iphone App ?

Is it possible to filter by status in the Iphone App ?
vbinetruy

Posted: Oct 27, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hello everybody,

I've been using Toodledo for more than 5 months now, and I am very enthusiastic.
Concerning the Iphone App, I was wondering if it is possible to filter by status once you are inside a context task list.
Let me give you an example : when I am stucked in a traffic jam, I like to see who I could call from my mobile phone (I know it is bad, but I am stucked therefore I don't really drive...). I open the Toodledo App, look for my @phone context, but then I can see not only my next actions but also the waiting actions, the someday actions, etc...
Any tip to filter only the next actions ?

Thanks for replying.

Vincent
Anders

Posted: Oct 27, 2009
You can't filter both Context and Status simultaneously. What I would do is just go to the Context, and then sort by Status. That will bring all your NAs to the top of the list. You could also go to Next Action status group and sort by Context but it seems like the first method would be better for your use.

Also, there are ways you can filter things you don't want to see using other fields. For instance, if you are focused on Next Actions and nothing else until the NAs are done, you could give all your tasks a -1 Priority except the Next Actions, then you could filter out -1 Priority, effectively creating a Status filter of sorts.
vbinetruy

Posted: Oct 28, 2009
Thanks Anders for your reply.
I didn't notice I can sort by status (I thought sorting was only possible by importance).
This is really the solution which suits me best.
Thank you very much
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.