ForumsQuestionsSharing Todo items

Sharing Todo items
ralf.wenzel

Posted: Oct 30, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

we are iPhone users, one of us (me ;) ) is using Pocket Informant for iPhone for calendars and tasks, still synced with Toodledo-Tasks.

Now we are searching for a way to share tasks (which are linked to several projects). Like Google Calendar, we want to set items as "shared", what means that one of us has to do this. Changes of the tasks content or status should be synced with all other users who are linked to this shared item.

How I can do this? The collaboration tools of toodledo can not help us, because this items are not synced to PI or other toodledo-synced applications.

Thanks for helping

Ralf
Anders

You could sync to the same Toodledo account, but of course that would mean that all tasks would be shared. There is no other way to do it that I am aware of.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Currently, collaboration only works on the main Toodledo website, but we plan to make it work on the iPhone in future updates.
ralf.wenzel

Posted: Oct 31, 2009
Don't plan, do it! ;)

Would it work with all Toodledo./.iPhone syncing tools (like Pocket Informant) or will it be an exclusive Toodledo-App-Feature?
Kelly Regan

Posted: Nov 01, 2009
That would be great.

As a new Pro user I am setting up a large ToDo list for building new homes.

Once it is all set up I hope to be able to have this list shared and edited by myself and my partner from our iPhones.

We will use either Pocket Informant or ToDo. I have purchased both and I am evaluating right now.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 02, 2009
Any third-party application will need to be updated to use the collaboration tools when we build them, and that is up to those companies to decide. Our iPhone app will definitely have it.
ralf.wenzel

Posted: Nov 03, 2009
When can we expect the implementation of this feature?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We don't comment on ETAs, but this is near the top of our to-do list. It is a big project, though.
Kelly Regan

did I miss that app??? I will have to go look

Posted by Toodledo:
Our iPhone app will definitely have it.
Anders

Posted by kelly:
did I miss that app??? I will have to go look

http://www.toodledo.com/info/iphone.php
Kelly Regan

Posted: Nov 15, 2009
Purchased the toodledo app.
I like it except for one thing. I will start a new thread so I don't clog this one.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.