ForumsQuestionsHotlist setting "duedate in the next xx days" not working?

Hotlist setting "duedate in the next xx days" not working?
hm

Posted: Jul 20, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
On my hotlist the setting "duedate in the next xx days" doesn't seem to work. I always see tasks with a due date of today+1 no matter what the setting is.
This is also true for due dates prefixed with ">" and have start date in the future.
I also can't set the setting to "0". When I enter "0" the setting changes to "14".
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 21, 2008
It sounds like you have the "show future tasks" filter turned on. You can turn it off by clicking on the "filters" link in the toolbar at the top of the page.

Hope that helps.
hm

"show future tasks" is turned off. The tasks I can see are with a due date of 1 day in the future (this is independently of the "duedate in the next xx days" setting). If I could only get them to not be shown I'd be happy :-). As I wrote before the tasks have a start date and due dates with prefix ">".
The slim version is showing the same behavior.
Are there any other things I can tweak?

This message was edited Jul 21, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Do you have your timezone set correctly in your account settings?
hm

Things have improved. Have you made any changes to the site?
I was one hour off and I have adjusted that setting. I have noticed that I can set "duedate in the next xx days" to 0 now.
Now when I click on "To-Do List" I see a hotlist exactly the way I want to. But when I click on the "Hotlist" link on top the tasks with due date of tomorrow are back. When I refresh the browser they disappear again. I am not sure what's going on there.The URL is always "http://www.toodledo.com/views/index.php".
The slim version still shows tasks with due date one day in the future. Can you fix that too?

This message was edited Jul 21, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Oh, I think I found where the problem was. It should be fixed now. Tasks with a start date of tomorrow will no longer be on the hotlist, as it should be.
hm

Excellent! Everything is looking fine now. Thanks very much for the quick response.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.