ForumsQuestionsChange text colors / fonts?

Change text colors / fonts?
envirochristian

Posted: Nov 13, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I'm using the "minty" theme and it would be nice if I could make tweaks to the text color / typeface. As is, it's hard for me to read. The Important bright green is overpowered by the High dark green, and there's isn't much difference between the Medium and Low priorites. Can customization be made to be...or does it already exist and I just missed it?

Thanks,
Meri
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 13, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
The only way to make customizations is to use a browser plugin like "Stylish" for Firefox.
acheri

Posted: Nov 15, 2009
+ 1 for customized colours and fonts
Vin Thomas

Posted: Nov 15, 2009
Checkvist offers this, but they have a more simple UI so I imagine it was easier to implement.

Good suggestion.
envirochristian

Posted: Nov 19, 2009
@ Toodledo Administrator -

Stylish is brilliant, thanks for the suggestion. Now my trouble is this: my employer blocks all browsers but IE. (Boo hiss.) So my task list looks great at home but not at work (where I use it most often...)

I'm sure that I don't understand the complexity involved but could a default thing for Toodledo be to have Medium look different than Low (even if it's just a smidge)?

Or is there an IE-based way to customize things?

Thanks again,
Meri
envirochristian

Posted: Nov 19, 2009
P.S. Just to check, I changed my theme from Minty to all the others. List looks okay enough in the Default and Peachy themes. I'm going to use Peachy for now since it's the most clear. Too bad because I don't like pink. :/ In sum, I think readability issue is more of a probelm with the darker themes.

This message was edited Nov 19, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.