ForumsQuestionsProject planning?

Project planning?
isisrtd

Posted: Nov 27, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi!

I am an English major and have a lot of papers to write. I have come up with a step-by-step GTD-type to-do list for every time I have to write a paper. I have all of my papers in my Toodledo list as tasks, and I'd like to set up this to-do list within every paper task.

HOWEVER. Is there any way of doing this that would allow me to duplicate subtasks so that I don't have to keep typing the same thing 9 times (yes, I have 9 papers to write between now and Dec. 14th)? Also, because there would be so many duplicates, how to do I set it in online Toodledo so that it doesn't show my subtasks unless I click on the main task? Finally, how do I make sure that Toodledo doesn't "reorganize" my subtasks, or rather, how do I tell Toodledo that each task relies on the previous one, that I can't start the next task until the one before is complete?

Sorry this is so complex!!

Thank you!

-Isis
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 28, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Most of what you want can be done with task templates, and viewing tasks with subtasks nested and hidden. What we can't do yet is task dependencies, where one depends on another to be completed first.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=84
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.