ForumsQuestionsAdd the Star List to the website

Add the Star List to the website
Proximo

Posted: Nov 30, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
The Toodledo iPhone app has a Star list which is what I use to determine the task I am working on Next or have committed to doing today.

The Star List is not found on the website and I must mimic the function by using custom search. C

Could we please add this to the website? I think the website and iPhone app should match each other in areas like this to keep it uniform.

Just a suggestion.

P.S. I like the Today list so much on the iPhone app because it's a practice used on many GTD based sites. This is what we call the Focus List.
Peter S...

Posted by Proximo:
The Toodledo iPhone app has a Star list which is what I use to determine the task I am working on Next or have committed to doing today.

The Star List is not found on the website and I must mimic the function by using custom search. C

Could we please add this to the website? I think the website and iPhone app should match each other in areas like this to keep it uniform.

Just a suggestion.

P.S. I like the Today list so much on the iPhone app because it's a practice used on many GTD based sites. This is what we call the Focus List.

This is the way I'm using the Star list also. I review all tasks each morning and star the ones I'm focused on for the day. I would like to see an option to have just starred items included on the hotlist so we could have that emailed each day.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Proximo,

Maybe I'm not understanding your question, but this website does have a "starred" list. It is in the main view adjacent to the hotlist.
Proximo

Posted: Dec 01, 2009
I stand corrected. My apologies for not looking in the main view.

I do wish we could put all this stuff in a side Panel where it's easy to access without hiding it.

Thanks
Alan

Posted: Dec 01, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
Maybe I'm not understanding your question, but this website does have a "starred" list. It is in the main view adjacent to the hotlist.

I'm hoping that you will add that keyboard shortcut of "*" that I mentioned before, in order to jump to the starred quickly.
Proximo

Posted: Dec 04, 2009
Posted by Alan:
Posted by Toodledo:

I'm hoping that you will add that keyboard shortcut of "*" that I mentioned before, in order to jump to the starred quickly.

While you are at it, let's add the ability to send an email with a star trigger too. :-)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.