ForumsQuestionsProblem syncing toodledo iphone up to web and to Outlook 2003

Problem syncing toodledo iphone up to web and to Outlook 2003
junkhughes7

Posted: Dec 03, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I've found that my tasks do not all always sync up to the website from my Toodledo iphone app. Sometimes they make it up to the website but then some may not make it to Outlook.

For instance, today I changed notes in each of three separate tasks in the iphone app. I synced and the changes showed up on the website. Then I synced Outlook later and two of the tasks made the sync and one did not.

The sync going from Outlook to the website and then to the iphone always seems to work. I have also had duplicate tasks show up once, just a few.

What can I do about this? How should I proceed?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Please try contacting the developer at http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/Default.aspx
junkhughes7

I understand Chromatic Dragon may be the reason for the sync issues between your web site and the Outlook client, but what about the issues between the iphone app and the website? That is the usual problem. What should I do about that?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
What is probably happening is that the tasks are going from the iPHone to the website, but the the Outlook tool is overwriting those changes with the old version. You can test this by disabling the Outlook tool temporarily and see if the iPhone-Website sync works.
junkhughes7

Posted: Dec 04, 2009
I have tested that already in that I sync manually on the PC side and have checked the website right after syncing on the iphone side. There is truly an issue between my iphone and the website. I even watch the sync bar in Toodledo on the iphone to see it's done before closing the app or opening the website.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 04, 2009
Please try the steps listed here: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=76

If that doesnt work, please create a support ticket so we can investigate further into your account.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.