ForumsQuestionsShowing Overdue in Today list

Showing Overdue in Today list
em

Posted: Jul 30, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Is it possible to show the Overdue tasks in the Today section? I am always behind and would like to work from the one list.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 31, 2008
You can't do this in the "Today" tab, but you could create your own custom tab in the search section with a search term of "Due-date not in the next 1 days AND due-date is not '' and completed is no"

Hope that helps.
Qrystal

There's also the Hotlist... I find that it works extremely well as the One List I work from. I had to tweak what it shows, via the Account Settings, until it showed exactly what I needed, but now it's perfect! I'm always behind too, and so most of the things on the list perpetually say Overdue, but it also shows things that are due Today and due soon.
em

Thanks!!!
InfoJeff

Posted by Toodledo:
. . . you could create your own custom tab in the search section with a search term of "Due-date not in the next 1 days AND due-date is not '' and completed is no"

Early on, I set up a saved search to do exactly what you need to do. I look at it often, so I name it "1 today" so it shows to the left of the rest of my searches.

I use a slightly different criteria than Jake proposed, so my search looks like this:

If you want more future tasks, you could change the "Due is before" to be something like "next 2 days".

This message was edited Jul 31, 2008.
em

That's awesome! Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.