ForumsQuestionssync on completion

sync on completion
david-dickson

Posted: Jan 15, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I currently have my sync set to On Edit. I've noticed when I complete an item it doesn't sync automatically and I have to do it manually. Is there a way around this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 15, 2010
Completing a task should syncing it automatically. It may take a few minutes, but it should sync. You'll see the network indicator in the toolbar at the top of the iPhone go on for a brief second.
david-dickson

Posted: Jan 23, 2010
I've seen the indicator when I make an edit, but not on completion. Are you saying I would have to keep the app open a few minutes?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 25, 2010
It shouldn't take a few minutes. When you check off the task, the network indicator should go on within a few seconds. If you quit the app before it syncs, it will just wait until the next time you sync.
david-dickson

Posted: Jan 26, 2010
I'm allowing plenty of time for the sync to happen. I'm having no problem editing/creating a task but it's not working when I mark a task as complete.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 28, 2010
I just tested it, and completing a task instantly synced for me. I don't really know why it isn't for you. You might want to try reinstalling the app, that is the only thing I can think of.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.