ForumsQuestionsOptional Repeating Tasks Not Refreshing Due Date

Optional Repeating Tasks Not Refreshing Due Date
gretchen

Posted: Jan 19, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I've been idle on Toodledo for a while and am getting back into the habit of using it.

I have several optional repeating tasks, which repeat daily, by day of week, or every two days as appropriate. I didn't do many of them yesterday, and today found them set to ?Yesterday. Some have start times and some do not; none are subtasks or parents.

I've checked my timezone/date/time settings and they are correct. I've never seen this bug before, but I haven't been an active user since fall of last year so it could have manifested at any time since then. However, I use optional repeating tasks a lot when I'm active, so really would like them back!
boydweiger

I am having the same problem. I am a daily user, so I noticed it right away...
Brian_14

Ditto as of the past couple of days.
dcherni

Same here. I first noticed the problem this morning.
Linden

I submitted this as a bug report on Sunday, and Toodledo replied to me today stating they believe they've fixed the problem now.

So, your repeating options tasks should refresh as designed tomorrow if they're overdue.

I'm checking mine in the morning and if they don't refresh, I'll update the ticket and post an update here.

This message was edited Jan 19, 2010.
Linden

Posted: Jan 20, 2010
All of my optional repeating tasks updated properly last night. Looks like the bug is fixed!
gretchen

Posted: Jan 21, 2010
Mine look good too! Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.