ForumsQuestionsStatus and Default Start Page

Status and Default Start Page
Kenny Schiff

Posted: Feb 02, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I would love it if you can choose a specific status as your "Default start page," especially for the slim mobile app. I'm sure that iPhone users would like this too.

I used the slim app as a gadget on my desktop. This allows me to have my "Next Actions" list in front of me at all times. The slim app has the capability of defining a default start page, which can point to status; however, this gets you to all status, and there's no way to choose a specific status (e.g. Next Action). I am to work around this by adding a "star" to my next actions; however, this is an unnecessary layer.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 03, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion.
Kenny Schiff

Posted: Feb 04, 2010
Great the you respond to the forums, and I've gotten the "thanks for the suggestion" response before, but as a customer this is such an amorphous response.

Just my two cents...I would rather you respond with something like: "This seems like a pretty straight forward thing to do. This can possibly make it into the next release?," or "Good idea, but not high on our priority list right now." I could live with the latter response, even though I don't like it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 04, 2010
"Thanks for the suggestion" is what I say when the suggestion is already on our to-do list, or I just added it to the to-do list. I am brief because I get hundreds of suggestions a day and need to conserve my time/energy. It is our general policy to not comment on the priority of release dates of features, which is why I don't mention either of these things often.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.