ForumsQuestionsAlways set a reminder—is it possible?

Always set a reminder—is it possible?
sentur

Posted: Feb 13, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I like to get my task alerts via email and usually set a time for every task I create.

Is there any way to always remind me an hour before for every task I ever create rather than having to check the box.

It also seems to be that the 'remind me an hour before' box doesn't appear in the mac dashboard or on the iPhone app.
PeterW 

Posted: Feb 13, 2010
Yes, you can set a default reminder in the New Task Defaults in your account settings.
sentur

Posted: Feb 14, 2010
Where about's is that in The Account settings? I've had a look and all I can seem to find for reminders is the place where I can set my default email address for reminders.

Is the setting you're referring to a Pro feature perhaps?
PeterW 

I am a pro subscriber but I'm not sure if this is a pro-only feature. I would have thought not but hopefully the admin can confirm.

In accounts settings, it is the second option in the second group (box) of settings and it's named "New Task Defaults".

When you edit that setting, the last field is Reminder and you can simply select a default to be used for all new tasks created.

Hope that helps.
sentur

Great stuff, found it now. Looks like it's not a Pro feature.
sentur

NB Looks like this just works through the toodledo.com web app.

When adding tasks via the mac dashboard or Gmail (effectively the same app) widget, no default 'remind me in 1 hour' time is set which is a bit annoying and inconvenient.

Anyone know if it's possible to change this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 17, 2010
Currently, the defaults only work when adding a task through the main website. We plan to allow the default values to work when adding tasks from various other places as well.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.