ForumsQuestionsCannot see all tasks in Google Calendar Sidebar Gadget

Cannot see all tasks in Google Calendar Sidebar Gadget
sunny

Posted: Feb 18, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hello, I searched for this topic but could not find it. I just installed the url for the sidebar gadget (I want a simple task list to appear next to my Google calendar). Unfortunately, the complete list of all tasks appears cut off and I can't figure out how to expand the window or scroll down to see all items. Thank you in advance for your help!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 18, 2010
Yeah. Hmmm. Google Calendar isn't putting a scrollbar on the widget. Strange. That isn't a setting that we control. It is the same widget for Gmail, and it works fine there.

I'll see if we can do anything, but it may be Google's issue.
james.michelich

Posted: Jul 19, 2010
I'm experiencing this problem also (tested in Chrome and Firefox). Is there any new information on this issue? This is a great addition to gcal and I'm sorely disappointed that it's not working correctly.

This message was edited Jul 19, 2010.
Mendy

Posted: Oct 21, 2010
same issue here, please see if you can fix this. I know someone posted a fix for firefox but I use explorer :-(
piyush_soni

Posted: Oct 22, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Yes, that 'fix' is called Better ToodleDo Slim, which works in both Firefox and Chrome when you press the 'install' button on the this link. (For Firefox you'll have to install the extension GreaseMonkey to use it, in chrome works by default. )

I was trying to make that work for IE as well (using another add-on) but no luck so far.

This message was edited Oct 22, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.