ForumsQuestionsGrid view script

Grid view script
gboheman

Posted: Mar 16, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I know I saw this the other day but now I can not locate the script for the grid view option. Could someone please point me in the correct direction

Thanks
PeterW 

If you are talking about scripts to use with the Stylish add-on for FireFox, they are located here:
http://userstyles.org/styles/browse/toodledo.com
gboheman

That was it. So Installed the Add-on but where do I switch to the grid view style?
PeterW 

Posted by gboheman:
That was it. So Installed the Add-on but where do I switch to the grid view style?

Go into Account Settings... in the second box, the 5th option down is "Show tasks as:". Change this to "Grid".

Once you've done that, you might also want to customize the grid view. On the right hand side of the toolbar in the main view, there are two buttons to help you do this (with the label "Customize" alongside). The first is for selecting/deselecting the fields/columns to be displayed, while the second is for determining the order and width of each field/column.
PeterW 

And BTW once you've installed Stylish, you can download a number of styles from the link I provided. Simly click the Stylish icon in the lower right corner of your browser window and a menu will pop up.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.