ForumsQuestionsPrintable Booklet

Printable Booklet
pt

Posted: Mar 19, 2008
Score: -1 Reference
I've always thought I was good with spatial relations, and I have tried cutting & folding paper while trying to follow the diagram, but I just can't figure out how to fold the booklet.

Can anyone provide detailed written instructions for the slow one in this class please?

This message was edited Mar 19, 2008.
Qrystal

Score: 1 Reference
I fiddled a bit when I first printed one, and found that my mistake was forgetting to put the "cover page" at the front. Refolding with that in mind helped me get it.

If that doesn't help, there's a demonstration you can check out at pocketmod.com.
pt

Posted by Qrystal:
. . . there's a demonstration you can check out at pocketmod.com.

Extremely easy to follow the video demonstration -- Makes it all "Qrystal" clear (What isn't posted on You Tube?) Excellent Site! Thank you, Qrystal (you must have a heck of a time with people mis-spelling your name!)

This message was edited Mar 19, 2008.
pt Post deleted
pt

Score: 1 Reference
I love having this booklet -- especially the "Hotlist" printed on the back. Thanks again.
Qrystal

Posted: Mar 26, 2008
Posted by pt:
(you must have a heck of a time with people mis-spelling your name!)

Actually, yeah, people misspell my real name (Crystal) all the time. Which is odd, because it's a dictionary word.

Once I started misspelling my name on purpose for use as my internet identity "Qrystal", nobody's ever messed it up :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.