ForumsQuestionsHow to see all completed tasks in context of parent?

How to see all completed tasks in context of parent?
barry

Posted: Mar 29, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I cannot seem to find a way to see my entire project (folder) with indented parent/children where ALL completed tasks are shown.

If I flatten the view then I can get all completed tasks to show, but if I indent it seems that only the "recent" completed tasks show.

(So, this is not a question on to formulate the search unless there is some interaction between search criteria and indented view.)

thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 30, 2010
Tasks completed more than 1 week ago are always hidden, unless you are on the search page. If you use our search page to search for tasks/subtasks, it will show all of them.
barry

Yes, I am using the search. As I said, I _can_ see all my completed tasks. What I want is to see is all tasks (completed and not) in the the context of the parent tasks.

What I get is either an indented view with no completed tasks or a flat view with both completed and non completed.
barry

For example, I am viewing all completed tasks (via a search) in flat mode. I see that a completed task is a subtask. I click on the icon that expands the parent task. The parent task expands, but the completed task is no longer displayed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 02, 2010
Right, then you need to click the "show completed subtasks" link. I realize that this is an extra unnecessary step and I'll add this to our to-do list to fix.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.