ForumsQuestionsCan't Find Tasks Using Email

Can't Find Tasks Using Email
andrew.yeh.10

Posted: Apr 23, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
When I send an email to my secret email, I can add tasks to my account but I can't use the service which allows me to see what tasks are in my account. I just do the same thing as I usually do with importing tasks:put the command in the subject line. Am I doing something wrong?
andrew.yeh.10

Posted: Apr 23, 2010
Oh, ok. The requests of tasks gets sent to my primary email, not as a reply to the email account I sent from. Is it possible to do it the other way around: that is, when I request tasks be sent, email the tasks to the email address I sent the request from?

I'm not allowed to login to any accout besides my school one so it would be nice to be able to fully access my account and see what tasks I have directly from that account.
Jon_R

Posted: Apr 24, 2010
Not sure if that is possible. One thing you can do is create a forwarding rule in your main email to forward those emails to your school email.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 28, 2010
For privacy reasons, it wouldn't be a good idea to send the email back to the address that sent it. Anyone could see your tasks if they knew your email address.

I would try the forwarding rule in your main email account.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.