ForumsQuestionsSorting tasks on iphone

Sorting tasks on iphone
jefffelter

Posted: Sep 07, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I would like to view my tasks on my iphone by folder. As it stands now, they appear alphabetically regardless of what folder I have them assigned to. My list view on my computer is sorted by folder, but when I go to my iphone they appear only in alphabetical order. Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this issue? Thank you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 07, 2008
If you click the little green arrows in the top right corner, you can resort your list by folder.

Hope that helps.
jefffelter

Posted: Sep 08, 2008
If you're referring to the "little green arrows" on the folder on my computer screen, all that does is take me to the individual folder. I don't see any "little green arrows" on my Lists on my iphone. Am I misunderstanding something? Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 08, 2008
If you are using the iPhone optimized version of our website look in the upper right corner for the icon that looks like this:

Hope that helps.
jefffelter

Posted: Sep 09, 2008
My apologies, but after clicking on the link you provided "iphone optimized version of our website" I find the icon you suggested. All this icon does is take me to another list view of my various options. After playing around on the various options and synching and re-synching, I am still unable to view my list, sorted by folders, on my iphone. Is there a user manual or someway to get a more detailed description of how to view my to do list, on my iphone, by folder? Your helpful, but cryptic, suggestions don't seem to be providing me the solution I look for. Any other suggestions you may have, or a place for me to go and discover the solution for myself, would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

This message was edited Sep 09, 2008.
Claudio

First, are you using the iPhone Toodledo website or are you using the Appigo iPhone application called Todo?

If you are using Todo, then you can't change the sort order.

If you are using the iPhone Toodledo "Slim" website, then you can change the sort order by clicking on the icon that consists of two overlapping green arrows. (Not the icon referenced in a previous post.)
jefffelter

I am using the Appigo iphone app Todo. Thanks, please update when/if the sort on iphone can be customized. Thank you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Ahhh. Now I understand. It would have been helpful to know from the beginning that you were using the Appigo iPhone app. For support with that, please contact the developers at http://www.appigo.com

If you use our iPhone optimized website, you can sort by folder, but because this is a website, it will only work if you have an internet connection.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.