ForumsQuestionsDates and Firefox Plugin

Dates and Firefox Plugin
Linden

Posted: May 14, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Its a little challenging to update the dates with the current firefox plugin. For instance, you can't advance to the next field with the left/right arrows (tab does work though). Is there any way you could tweak the plugin to support navigating the dates field with the arrow keys?

Thanks.
Linden

Posted: May 14, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Two other enhancement requests:

1. If/when a date and/or time is set, shouldn't the radio button switch from None to enabled? I've created multiple tasks, set the date and forgot to click the radio button and lost my work.

2. Could we update the preference to auto-select the radio button for dates/times?
Linden

Posted: May 15, 2010
Still more requests after playing with the plugin for a while:

1. Goals are not updated dynamically. You have to restart Firefox for the goals to show. Is there a reload button that will reload the goals?

2. When adding a task via the plugin, it would be nice to have a list of tags to choose from like the web site and the iPhone app.

3. The ability to search for tasks would be a very nice enhancement.
Linden

Posted: May 16, 2010
I just read through the plug-in FAQ and I see that you have to manually refresh the goals at the current time so this is a known limitation.

Another functionality requests and/or questions based on usage:

Is there a way to duplicate tasks like there is on the web site?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 16, 2010
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.