ForumsQuestionsCracking bit of kit this! Very impressed

Cracking bit of kit this! Very impressed
johneemac

Posted: Mar 21, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hi guys,

I was looking into some kind of Todo list for to add onto Google and my Iphone. From this Iphone link i found this wonderful app and i have to say im very impressed.

It works great on my I-Phone.

One quick little question / improvement suggestion. On the calender it gives you a to-do list on each date. I dont think its possible but i personally think it would be better if there is only a link on Google Calenders if there are actual to-dos on the date. I wont have a specific list of things on each day and i think it would be slightly easier to use, instead of clicking on the link to actually see if there is anything to do.

I dont see the real need for me to upgrade but i certainly will as this site/app is very cool amd hats off to the creators.

Now off to install the FF add on.

This message was edited Mar 21, 2008.
Qrystal

Posted: Mar 26, 2008
I wonder if your question is similar to this one:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/67/0/google-calendar-shows-all-days-in-bold.html

So perhaps it's a limitation of Google Calendar..?
Roman

Posted: Mar 28, 2008
johneemac, i had the same concern regarding the google calendar support than you. for me it worked fine to drop this feature and use the "iCal Subscription" feature instead (it´s in the connections section as well). that way, i see my tasks not hidden in a popup list, but as actual calendar entries. so if you don´t have tasks on a specific day, you simply see that at one glance.
hope that helps in your case as well.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.