ForumsQuestionsDial2do and default new task values

Dial2do and default new task values
jamison

Posted: May 26, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I am trying dial2do and I have toodledo set so that any new task goes into my inbox and assigns it to the work context. I also have the box checked that says, "Also use these defaults for tasks added via email or twitter."

I am using the direct connection setup in the dial2do settings. All of my dial2do tasks end up in my 'no folder' folder and with no context assigned. Is there any way that I can get these new tasks to show up where i want them?

thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 26, 2010
Try sending a regular email into your secret toodledo email address and see if it gets the default folder/context. If it doesn't please create a support ticket so that we can look into your account.
cj

Posted: Aug 03, 2010
I've got the same issue - except that I don't see where the box is for "Also use these defaults for tasks added via email or twitter"

Also
Anyone know how - via Toodledo - to dictate the priority, content or due date? (I am not sure this is possible - but I DO know that 75% of the time if I say "tomorrow" or "today" toodledo picks this up and changes the due date so I was wondering if anyone knew of a reliable way to create new tasks via dial20do and have toodledo detect the right context and date,

thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.