ForumsQuestionsBug: iPad App Shows Tasks as "Tomorrow" when they're today

Bug: iPad App Shows Tasks as "Tomorrow" when they're today
jasonpeery

Posted: May 27, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
What's up with that? The task will be marked for today "Thurdsay May 27" but it's listed under "Tomorrow" on the iPad. The same task on the iPhone shows correctly as today. And yes, my date settings are fine on my iPad.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 27, 2010
Is your timezone set correctly on this website?
chris

Posted: May 30, 2010
I'm having the same problem, but I'm not sure of its source so I've been reluctant to report.

I use Appigo's ToDo on my iPhone, and Appigo Sync with the ToodleDo plugin on my MacBook Pro.

I see tasks occasionally changing their due dates without me doing anything. The timezone, date and time are all set correctly on all devices and on this website.

How can I begin to debug this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 01, 2010
When this happens, see if you can remember where you created the task, and where it was last edited and which thing was the last thing to sync. This will determine which piece of the puzzle is responsible for the error. We have not experienced this or heard reports of this happening other than this thread, so we don't know what it is yet.
chris

Posted: Jun 02, 2010
Score: -1 Reference
For me, it doesn't matter where the events are created, they always show up a day behind in iCal.

I put all my info in this thread:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/6213/0/syncing-with-apple-ical.html
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.