ForumsQuestionsAdd subtasks directly to a task

Add subtasks directly to a task
Dav

Posted: Sep 12, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere - but if it has been, please just add my vote:

Sometimes when I'm looking at a long list of items, I want to add a subtask to a task - it's a little cumbersome to create the task at the top level and then drag it into the right task... it involves a bit more shifting of focus than is necessary.

On the iPhone interface, there is a link on each task to add a subtask - and it seems like it should be trivial to expose this in the full webapp.

This could also be an intermediate solution to various individual's request for yoking subtasks to the task. If you create a subtask from a link (or some kind of widget) in an existing task, it could inherit folder, goal, etc. by default, but allow the creator to change these values in the usual way.

(This "inheritance" functionality could also be included in the iPhone version).

Cheers,
Dav
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 12, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion.
DavidSzp

Posted: Sep 13, 2008
I noticed this iPhone webapp functionality recently and would love to see it on the full web version as well! And the inheritance of "parent task" setting would absolutely rock as well. Count me for a vote!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.