ForumsQuestions"Length" field - custom units and iphone number pad selection

"Length" field - custom units and iphone number pad selection
Gez

Posted: Jun 05, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I see it's been mentioned before (http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/2044/-9626/changing-the-units-of-the-length-column.html) but I shall add my plea.

I'd like to be able to choose the units of time and enter a number (with 2 decimal places). I'm measuring my durations in units of 25 mins (pomodoros, as they are called) and at the moment I'm entering them in the tags field. I'd love to be able to use the duration field, naming my own unit (pomodoro) and then see the totals added up.

Failing that, since I find it cumbersome on the iphone to enter the length with the scrolling wheel, could there not be an option to enter it from a number pad? If there were, I would probably use the length field rather than the tag field and enter the amount of minutes rather than numbers of pomodoros. I just hate that scroll wheel! It's easy enough to enter lengths quickly using the online app, but not so easy on the iphone as yet.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.