ForumsQuestionsHotlist bug

Hotlist bug
Linh

Posted: Jun 05, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, just wanted to point out that if a to do item has been created without a due date, then adding one later on will not automatically put it in the hotlist. I currently have my hotlist setting to include tasks with 2 or higher priorities and 7 days due dates. Thanks.
Linh

Posted: Jun 06, 2010
Another thing:

I'm using Chrome 5.0.375 on Windows Vista right now, and when trying to edit Notebooks, I keep on getting the message "Loading..." but it never goes through. On another computer, it works fine, just not this. Please look into this.
PeterW 

Posted: Jun 06, 2010
Posted by Linh:
Hi, just wanted to point out that if a to do item has been created without a due date, then adding one later on will not automatically put it in the hotlist. I currently have my hotlist setting to include tasks with 2 or higher priorities and 7 days due dates. Thanks.

Hi Linh,

I just tried this in both FireFox 3.6.3 and Chrome 5.0.375.55 and it worked fine for me. When I added a due date of today to an existing task that had no due date, it then appeared in the Hotlist. When I removed the due date, the task was removed from the Hotlist.

The Notebooks are working fine for me also under Chrome and Firefox. I see the "Loading..." message momentarily then the Notebook opens.

It might be worth flushing out your browser cache and trying again just to be sure.
Linh

Posted: Jun 07, 2010
Thanks for the reply, PeterW. I tried what you said, but the same problem occurs.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 08, 2010
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.