ForumsQuestionsImportance set by formula (feature request)

Importance set by formula (feature request)
precast

Posted: Jun 09, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I think it would be useful too to let users set a personal formula to calculate the importance of a task. So, everybody could decide how assign importance of the tasks by older due date or by higher priority.
If a free formula is too complicated to have, it would be nice too to be able to choice from a list of coefficients to multiply separately the due date, the star, and the priority.
j2020

+1. I tend to go back and forth between Importance and Auto, but neither one gets it quite right for my needs. All my tasks have priority attached, but only about half are dated. Sorting one way leads to some of my dated items getting pushed to the bottom of the list. Sorting the other way pushes dates to the top of the list, but includes ones that are too far in the future.
Jerry

Score: 1 Reference
I'll add that the Google Toodledo gadget I have on my Google home page sorts the hotlist differently than the hotlist on the Toodledo website. The gadget puts all undated at the bottom. The website spreads them over the list based on priority.

Got To Do on Android is third party but it sorts in yet another order.

So I get three different sort orders. It's frustrating.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
jhirth

Posted: Jul 21, 2010
I have the same problem. I second this feature request.

Posted by Jerry:
I'll add that the Google Toodledo gadget I have on my Google home page sorts the hotlist differently than the hotlist on the Toodledo website. The gadget puts all undated at the bottom. The website spreads them over the list based on priority.

Got To Do on Android is third party but it sorts in yet another order.

So I get three different sort orders. It's frustrating.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.