ForumsQuestionsiOS 4 push notifications broken.

iOS 4 push notifications broken.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 05, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
We submitted our update over a week ago. Apple usually takes fewer than 7 days, but the holiday and iOS 4 backlog is probably slowing it down.
pajr777

Posted: Jul 06, 2010
Glad to see a fix in the pipeline. I am new to toodledo (moving from a different and rather hopeless GTD app :-/) and so far I really like it! Looking forward to push reminders and then I'm all set :)
Darrel

Looks like it has posted up on the AppStore. :)

Hmmm ... but it's still not registering in Settings -> Notifications.

This message was edited Jul 06, 2010.
Darrel

Okay ... so first I deleted the app from my phone and my computer to see if that would make it register in notifications right. No dice.

Then I turned the darned phone off and turned it back on. Ding ding ding! We have a winner. :D

Push notifications and badges are working perfectly!!!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, it is working now. You may have to quit and re-launch the app once to get it to pick up the change.
MOP

Posted: Oct 06, 2010
I'm an iPhone 4 user and am disaponted because it is verry important to have a sound alarm to rimind the tings to do. We will have to wait for Apple to fix the problem
aaandrado

Posted: Oct 20, 2010
Ok, so I got it... ISO4 doesn't allow push notifications but
is there a way I can set the notification to hit my email.

I use toodledo at work and we have ran into a few situation where each of assigns task to the other but are never notified by toodledo.
Is there a way to be notified by toodledo when someone else assigns you a task or someone else takes a task for you.

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 20, 2010
iOS 4 does support push notifications. You can also get email notifications. Just go to the "Tools & Services" section and then click on "Reminders" to set those up.

It is not yet possible to get notified when a collaborator modifies a task you are interested in, but we are working on this.
aaandrado

Posted: Oct 22, 2010
Looking forward to those features. Thanks.
citizenpulaski

Posted: Dec 16, 2010
EXACTLY the same problem on my original iPhone with 3.1.3! Toodledo is NOT appearing under the Push notification settings at ALL.

Pease don’t forget the original iPhone either. I purchased Toodledo just because of its excellent handling of the Push notifications!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 16, 2010
If you have set alarms to come from the device (local alarms), then Toodledo will no longer appear under Push notification settings. You can pick if you want alarms to be push (from the website) or local by going to the Alarm settings section in our app.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.