ForumsQuestionsFilters, Subtasks, and iPhone vs. the Web

Filters, Subtasks, and iPhone vs. the Web
Darrel

Posted: Jul 09, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I really like that on the web interface, the filter preferences stick depending on which view I take. For example, I can have subtasks flattened in the context view but have them hidden or nested through the main view. This makes good sense to me.

On the iPhone app, however, any filter options you select propagate to all the views on the app rather than being view-dependent. This, from a UI perspective, makes a little less sense to me.

I'm wondering if (a) I'm doing something wrong on the iPhone app and (b) if this feature is planned for the app sometime soon.

Thanks for making a great app and a great web service. I joined last week and my wife joined yesterday -- both with pro memberships so we can do subtasks and collaborate with one another on household lists. I've also been singing the praises to my colleagues at work (university professors).
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 09, 2010
This is currently how the iPhone operates. The filters are applied to the entire app, not per view. We are thinking about ways to make this work.
Darrel

Posted: Jul 10, 2010
Thanks for the reply and continuing to think about the issue.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.