ForumsQuestionsSave custom searches on the iPhone App?

Save custom searches on the iPhone App?
codesurfer

Posted: Jul 25, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi everyone,

I just discovered the custom search feature of the web app. This discovery came at a great time because I am in "spring cleaning" mode with my tasks.

How hard would it be to at least *sync* saved searches to the iPhone application?

As a developer myself I realize how porting all the create/modify stuff to the iPhone could be a major job. But if we could just sync and run the custom searches from the phone I would be more than happy to go back to the web for create/modify/delete.

Any thoughts?? :)

Thanks!!
JPR

Posted: Jul 26, 2010
+1
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 26, 2010
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
toodleto

Posted: Oct 17, 2010
I'd like to add another request for saved searches on the iPhone version. In fact I'd rather have this capability than any of the other views or filtering currently available.

Saved custom searches are an important part of what makes ToodleDo so flexible. Without this the iPhone version feels incomplete.

Thanks
toodleto

Posted: Oct 17, 2010
Following on from the above I also took a look at www.toodledo.com/slim via Safari on the iPhone. This is surprisingly responsive over WiFi but unfortunately seems to have the same ommission as the phone app version unless I missed something...

Is there anyway to run a saved search?

Thanks again.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 18, 2010
Saved searches for the iPhone and mobile website are both on our to-do list.
Alan

Posted: Oct 21, 2010
I know you can't comment on a timeframe, but this suggestion was acknowledged over a year ago now and it's one of the features lacking on the iPhone app. Having it would give iPhone users so much flexibility. And it's one of the features that RTM has that you don't yet have, and one that I personally find very useful.

Hoping that it will make it to the iPhone app very, very, very soon.
Nick Kincanon deleted

Posted: Jan 11, 2011
Just wanted to say I really love the Toodledo application, and count me among those excited to have custom searches added to the iPhone and iPad apps at some point in the future. Hopefully sooner than later!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.