ForumsQuestionsOverdue tasks are overdue after Due Time

Overdue tasks are overdue after Due Time
Mark Ottaway

Posted: Aug 14, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Not sure how others feel, but I find it annoying and restrictive that a Task is not shown as "overdue" until the day after it was due, even though it has a Due Time on in.

In my view, if a task has a Due Time loaded then it is immediately overdue when that time passes and should show as such. Otherwise Toodledo is limited to longer term larger projects and not useful for short-term stuff.

If the task is "remember the milk" (if I'm allowed to use that phrase here! :), due at 6pm today so I remember to get it on the way home from work, if I check my phone at 6:30pm it should show as overdue. It's not use showing tomorrow as overdue ... I'm already in trouble with my wife by then!

Cheers,
Mark
PeterW 

Posted: Aug 15, 2010
If I edit the due time on a task and push it back so that it's overdue, when that field is saved it immediately displays overdue, i.e. reverse red highlight, which is how the theme I am using displays overdue items.

However if I refresh the page, this highlight disappears and it goes back to looking like it's not overdue.

I think this might be a bug although given I am using a Stylish theme it's possibly a scripting problem. Hopefully Jake can clarify?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 15, 2010
Due-time is not currently used in the calculation of overdue. This is a bug and we have it on our list. Sorry.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.