ForumsQuestionsdrag n drop, again

drag n drop, again
wellton1869

Posted: Aug 15, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
hi guys,
i've had my toodledo account for a while but didnt become interested in using any online todo application until i got my palm pre and syncing to cloud started making a lot of sense to me.

One major feature request (and i know this has been requested to death already): Drag n drop for quick and dirty prioritizing.

It seems to me this is a hugely requested feature; it seems to me drag n drop is available (for free, not as paid feature) on virtually all of toodledo's competitors.

Almost seems like toodledo may be artificially shooting itself in the foot by refusing to offer this feature when its so incredibly widely a) requested, b) available with competitors.

I know, if its bothering me so much, why dont i just go with a competitor? Right? (Such a response doesnt answer the question at hand, but if you must know, in my case its the limitation of available apps on the palm pre; Apps for syncing with the other major online todolist sites just arent available for the Pre -- yet. Maybe soon.)

Please consider making drag-n-drop feature available to all. Its a really, really "basic" feature these days. Power users will still have plenty of reasons to pay the subscription for pro (including keeping task history forever, for instance, which i'd seriously consider as a paid feature). But drag n drop? Come on. Its 2010. Drag n drop as a feature should be assumed.

This message was edited Aug 15, 2010.
klynngullo

Score: 1 Reference
absolutely, positively second this request! drag-n-drop is a MUST for this program!
Irklak

Score: 0 Reference
Third the request.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
wellton1869

Posted: Aug 16, 2010
Hi administrator --
thanks for reading the suggestion and for your response. While I understand your reticence, its not like this is a secret or cutting edge feature, and in general a little more visibility might go a long way towards reassuring your fans (and possible customers!)

And I'm definitely a fan, by the way; toodledo has everything else that I need, but for that one killer feature. If it were there i'd seriously consider the subscription (rather than being forced to consider the competition!).

thanks again.

This message was edited Aug 16, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.