ForumsQuestionsSeperate folders for Notebooks

Seperate folders for Notebooks
gary.lynch

Posted: Oct 07, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Several people have recently eluded to this so I will restate the question more succinctly as I too am eagerly awaiting a solution;

Is it possible to have seperate folders for notebooks and tasks? I agree with the comments earlier that these two functions should not be sharing the same folders as it does not make a lot of sense to do so. If it is not possible now, will it be an upgrade some time soon?

The folders I organise tasks into bare no resemblence to the folders I would want to organise my notes into!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 07, 2008
This is not currently possible, but thanks for the suggestion.
LionHeart

Posted: Oct 08, 2008
I agree with Gary. Notebook and taks are two different applications and I am not using the same folders both of them. I hope that you will correct this soon because it make no sense to work this way !
stuu

Posted: Oct 08, 2008
Me too <g>

As a sort of workaround, I've got my folders named differently for notes and tasks. I want my tasks folders to come before my notes folders, so I've prefixed all of my tasks folders with a period -- .work, .home, etc. And all my notes folders with "note/" -- note/serial_numbers, note/recipes, etc.

So it's a hassle to scroll past all of the task folders to assign a folder to a note, but it beats pecking around looking for that random folder :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.