ForumsQuestionsGoogle Calendar Settings Start Page

Google Calendar Settings Start Page
lindsm

Posted: Aug 16, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
So I recently signed up for Toodledo, using it with Chrome and google calendar on my PC, and Pocket Informant on my iPad. It appears to be syncing fine on my Google Calendar and Pocket Informant. My question is when I goto my Google Calendar in Chrome, then click on the check mark for Toodledo, I want that page to default to all tasks. I went into settings, and changed the start page to all tasks, but it doesn't seem to modify anything, and only shows me the completed tasks for any given day in the past, or due tasks for any day in the future. Am I just missing something basic?

PS I try searching for this in the forums and I get a lot of irrelevant data, hard to find exactly what I'm looking for.

This message was edited Aug 16, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 16, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
The Google Calendar widget works a little different. For dates in the past or future, it will always show the tasks for the date that you selected. This seems appropriate. When you select the current day, it shows today's hotlist, which also seems appropriate.

If you would rather have the widget in the sidebar, and obeying your default view, you can do this by using a "Google Calendar Sidebar Gadget" which is described here: http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.