ForumsQuestionshiding future tasks according to start TIME

hiding future tasks according to start TIME
dmshaw31

Posted: Aug 24, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by Murphybp2:
Will the hiding of future start dates consider both the start date & time now? So if I set a task to start on the 20th at 5pm, it won't show up until after 5pm?

posted by another user:
I would also like this. Currently, the only thing the start time does is to place the task in iCal at the current time. It does nothing for hiding the task until the start time has passed. I would like it if when hiding future tasks, a task would remain hidden until BOTH the start date AND start time had passed.

My comment (dawn831):
I'm interested in this feature as well. I'd like to be able to at least hide future tasks based on time of day in the Scheduler. Has anyone figured out how to hide items based on start TIME?
SRhyse

Score: 1 Reference
The closest you can get right now would be to make some kinda tag/context for tasks you want hidden based on time, which will only easily work if they occur in time 'ranges' and you remember to toggle the filter on/off or look in the appropriate place at the appropriate time range.

Like I have alot of things I only wanna look at in the evening when I'm tired because they're things I probably would be better off not doing, so I tend to tag them with evening, and filter them out until I hit the evening. That lets me safely get them off my mind, and be too tired/lazy to actually do them when they're presented to me.

I'd certainly get alot outa this as well if it were as simple as filtering based on a specific time!

This message was edited Aug 24, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Hiding future tasks currently doesn't take the time into account, but we plan to implement this in a future update.
Victor

Posted: Jan 24, 2011
Glad to see this is still alive. The post I commented on back in Sep 2009 was "locked due to age".

+1

This message was edited Jan 24, 2011.
gammon

Posted: Jan 25, 2011
+1 on this as well
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.