ForumsQuestionsiPhone: Due Date Tab Not Showing Correctly?

iPhone: Due Date Tab Not Showing Correctly?
zerog5

Posted: Oct 14, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
This issue was occurring with both v1.0 & v1.1 of the iphone software.

I am currently using a gen 1 iphone and am syncing to an online free toodledo account. I have created many tasks with both the webapp and the iphone app and am getting the same results.

When I look in the "Due-Date" tab under today it is listing tasks that are not due until tomorrow (10/15). When I look in tomorrow it lists tasks for 10/16. It's like the application this it is a day ahead or something. The iphone is currently managing the date and time automatically. I thought originally that maybe was an issue with the priority so I changed it from Top => High, and it did not make a difference. I have even deleted the app and reinstalled via the app store and the issue remains.

If I look up the web app under the "Due-Date" tab everything is listed correctly under today, tomorrow, etc...

As far as the tasks go, they are associated to a folder, context, and have a priority of Top.

Any thoughts?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We have fixed this bug and will be submitting it to Apple for review very soon.
zerog5

Thanks! I look forward to the next version of the application, and until then I just live one day in the future!

Thanks alot, and keep up the good work.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.