ForumsQuestionsDates for Tasks in Subscribed Calendars

Dates for Tasks in Subscribed Calendars
Erik Cornelissen

Posted: Oct 16, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I subscribe to my toodledo list in my google calendar, so I can see todos with a due date on the calendar. When I complete a task, that task disappears from the calendar as expected. However, if I change the date of a task, it does not update the date on the calendar. I am missing a setting somewhere to do this?

Also, if I have a repeating task (say on the 15th of every month). If I complete that task on the 13th of that month (2 days before), it still shows up that month, when I would only expect it to show the following month. Is there a way to change this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is a known bug with Google Calendar. Toodledo send them the updated information, but they do not use it for some reason. We have let Google know about the problem, but they have not responded yet.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You may be able to trick it into getting the new information if you also change the title of the task.
tarch

Posted: Oct 17, 2008
I've started to use Yahoo Calendar Beta. I prefer it over GCal. Any idea if a tie-in with YCal is on the way? Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 17, 2008
YCal is pretty new, so we haven't had a chance to look at it yet. You could probably use our iCal options.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.