ForumsQuestionsMy Trash Cans are Missing??

My Trash Cans are Missing??
ricky

Posted: Oct 18, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I seem to be unable to delete some of my tasks. I have the trash can enabled in my settings, but there are no trash cans to be seen.

I need to delete some tasks that were not correctly entered and that I can't seem to move to their proper position in the sub-task hierarchy using drag and drop.
J-Mac

Posted: Oct 19, 2008
Is there a horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of the browser? Oftentimes when you add some fields to your Toodledo view it gets too wide to fit on the visible screen. Since the Trashcans are the farthest to the right, that's the part of the screen that is not visible unless you scroll to the right.

To alleviate that, you can try editing the column width some fields, though I have found that many are already set at their minimum width and won't let you make them any smaller. Else you can remove one of the lesser used fields. Or, as I jokingly said in a post about this in the Off-Topic forum, shop for a "Really, really Widescreen" monitor! :D

Jim
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 19, 2008
I was going to say the same thing. It might be scrolled off the edge of the page. Also, double check that the trashcan is enabled in your settings. Sometimes people click the checkbox to enable the trashcan and then forget to click the "save" button.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.