ForumsQuestionsMulti User And Templates + Roadmap Q

Multi User And Templates + Roadmap Q
brian.kraft

Posted: Sep 15, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
few questions:

I've seen a couple questions regarding multi user TDL change requests, is this something already in the product backlog? or is it something that 'may' happen at some point?

Template's
I saw one other question RE templates with the guy that was moving. Templates would be a key feature for me going pro since I have long checklist task that would be wonderful for me to be able to make a template I can repeat.
So again I ask, is this already on the product backlog?

Do you or are you considering publishing the product roadmap for us to see what potential features are in the pipeline?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We do not publish roadmaps, but the template feature was implemented awhile ago.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=84
brian.kraft

great I found it, seems like the feature is slightly buried. What about the multi user edit item, is that anywhere on the planned features?

Thanks for the help link!
Salgud

Posted by brian.kraft:
great I found it, seems like the feature is slightly buried. What about the multi user edit item, is that anywhere on the planned features?

It's already there, though probably not obvious. Go to the Search page, and after you do any search, you'll see the Multi-edit button in the upper right corner. Of course, the trick is to set up a system of tags, contexts, folders, etc. so you can isolate the items you want to multi-edit.

Best of luck.

This message was edited Sep 15, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.