ForumsQuestionsHow to get started?

How to get started?
Jonathan Strange

Posted: Oct 25, 2008
Score: 1 Reference
Hi everyone,
I have just started playing with Toodledo and I am overwhelmed with all these buttons and links and functions. Sure, there are help topics for specific aspects, but so far I do not get the big picture.

Is there a tutorial or manual for newbies somewhere that explains how to get started?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 25, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
We don't have a tutorial yet, but it is something that we want to add. My suggestion is to ignore all the fancy links for now and just focus on entering your tasks and getting familiar with the basic functionality. Once you get comfortable with that, you can explore our other offerings.

First, visit your account settings and under "fields used" enable or disable the fields that you want or don't want to use. Then go back to your list and add tasks using these fields. It should be pretty straight forward. When you see something that you don't understand, check out the help section to learn what it does.

Hope that helps.
entrails

Posted: Oct 27, 2008
Wait, how do you even add things to your to-do list? This is confusing, I would agree with Jonathan.
aldonc

Posted: Oct 28, 2008
There should be an Add A Task link in the upper right corner of the screen. Other wise, press N and that will open an area at the top of the screen to add a task.

aldon
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.