ForumsQuestionsHow to add due-time?

How to add due-time?
bo.peterson

Posted: Oct 26, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
In order to get an email reminder for a todo item, you are supposed to set due-time? I only manage to set due-date, but find no way of adding due-time. I've tried the web interface, the iphone toodledo app, and appigo's third-party iphone todo-app, but I don't find due-time anywhere.

How du I set the due-time?

/Bo Peterson
Claudio

Go to Account Settings, Fields Used, and make sure that Due Time is selected.

Then you'll be able to set a Due Time.
bo.peterson

That was easy! Thank you very much! (still doesn't seem to work for appigo's todo-app though).

Followup-question: is there a way to include due-time when I send a todo with the special email syntax?

I tried some alternatives, but none of them worked:

test #today #5:00 pm
test #today 5:00 pm
test #5:00 pm

Only date but no time was set. Any ideas?

This message was edited Oct 26, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Appigo's Todo application does not support due-time, but our iPhone app does.

Also, there is not currently a way to set due-time via the special email syntax. We hope to add this in the future.
plainclothes

Posted: Dec 05, 2008
> Also, there is not currently a way to set due-time
> via the special email syntax.

I'm jumping from IWantSandy right now and being able to send a quick e-mail or twitter with all the details I need is a considerably important feature for me. I can put the time in the subject, but that doesn't help much with prioritization and time-sensitive e-mail notification.

on the plus side, I love being able to edit the notes ('context' in the Sandy world). I never could understand why Sandy left it out.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.