ForumsQuestionsiPad Feature Requests

iPad Feature Requests
dknoodle

Posted: Oct 19, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
First, how about a top level Forum area for feature requests?

Now for my actual requests. :)

I've been using the iPad app for about 2 weeks now and I LOVE IT! But as with every product it can always be improved. Here are a couple of things I'd like to see added/changed in a future update.

1.) On the Add Task window, please add a selection for Folder and Due Date in the quick Add dialog. If I had this I would have no need to edit the details for every task I enter. The quick entry is great but I categorize everything so it's useless to me because I have to go into the details for every task I add.

2.) Please, Please, Please refresh the task list on the left when I add/update a task. My default view is All Tasks but anytime I add or update something I have to move to another screen and back before the list updates. Having a quick add window that doesn't update the list when you add something is frustrating.

One other note I'll make. I had 2 colleagues look at the website and evaluate using the tool but they were both turned off by the color scheme and look/feel of the website. I have to admit the website looks like something from the late 90's. There are AJAX feature all over the place (nice work by the way) but the color scheme needs a refresh. You lost 2 potential customers as a result.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 19, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.