ForumsQuestionssync settings

sync settings
john

Posted: Oct 27, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I am using ToodleDo and ToDo to sync my iPhone with Outlook on my desktop. The issue I have is with tasks that are not completed each day and moved forward to the next day in Outlook. In ToodleDo and in turn, on my iPhone, the tasks remain with their previous due date and show up as 'Overdue', when they have actually been moved forward. Then I have the tasks duplicated - one in Overdue and the other in Today. If the task remains uncompleted after the second day, then I have it listed twice in Overdue and once in Today(after I have moved it forward in Outlook). The only solution I have come up with is logging on and manually deleting all Overdue Tasks in my ToodleDo account. I have read the description of each of the check box purpose's and have tried various combinations to try and rectify this. Am I trying to accomplish the impossible or am I missing something?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 30, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
This is probably happening because Outlook is making duplicate tasks and then when it syncs to Toodledo it gets added again. You might want to contact the developer of the Outlook sync tool to see if he has a workaround for this.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.